Help & Advice
Fallon Family Funerals
When arranging a Prepaid Funeral with Fallon Family Funerals there are certain requirements that must be met for legal purposes.
As an independent Funeral Director we must use a third party company such as Avalon these are trusted within the industry to take care of all funds paid into any prepaid policy.
This secures any funds paid into a trust thus protecting it for the future. This makes sure that if the Funeral Director for any reason were to close your policy is still safe and could be transferred to any Funeral Director of families choice.
The family would speak to a member of our staff to dictate what their wishes were for the actual service on the day.
Things to think about :-
- Type of service religious or non-religious.
- Where cremation or burial is to take place.
- Traditional which includes hearse plus limousine
- You may require horses and carriage.
- Things you may want said or done on day, this can be set out in advance for minister or celebrant to conduct.
- Certain flowers.
- Music for entering, during and exiting service.
- Donations to a charity of your choice.
Friendly advice and help when you need it most
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org