Help & Advice
Fallon Family Funerals
Arranging A Funeral
Sadly, as we have all learned in recent times, a life we cherish may have been taken from us, often quite suddenly. If the passing was expected, then the departed loved one may have discussed with you how they would like their funeral to be. If such a thought hadn’t been possible, then you have a series of decisions to make.
Our team, here at Fallons, have the experience, discretion, and tact, to build a sympathetic rapport with you. This helps us to ensure that when arranging a funeral, it is as well-planned and carried out as you would want it to be.
We will make an appointment at your home or our office at your convenience in order to discuss the finer details of your requirements. Things to consider.
- Type of service religious or non-religious.
- Where cremation or burial is to take place.
- Traditional which includes hearse plus limousine
- You may require horses and carriage.
- Things you may want said or done on day.
- Certain flowers.
- Music for entering, during and exiting service.
- Donations to a charity of your choice.
All this is optional and can be altered to make more personal to you and your family. Always remember this is about how you want to remember your loved one on the day.
Our aim is to help you with arranging the funeral you want and to make sure it is then carried out with respect and dignity. Get in touch 0161 371 9431.